Geschrieben am 28.04.2010 18:57:15

Von

Gast

1841 x gelesen
6 Antworten

Moin an Alle, auch an den Admin:

Ich habe heute von Zilda20 (Mitglied!) folgende e-mail erhalten:

My Email is vanessa_aime@yahoo.co.uk and my Telephone number is +221 772417983
Hello Dear one , I hope that my letter will find you in a perfect state of health. Sorry for disturbing you with my proposal , I would like you to help me as my foreign partner in transferring my late father's money with one of the leading banks in Europe to your bank account on my behalf before i come to meet you for investing the money in good and lucrative businesses. I have thought of where to meet good person for helping me handle this transaction and my mind told me to search on this site . I am miss Vanessa Aime Jerome the only surviving daughter of my parents who were killed in cold blood during the civil war that was fought in my country Ivory Coast West Africa , My late father was the personal adviser to the then late head of state. Before the death of my father he deposited some money in my name as the next of kin but now that he is no more alive i have decided to claim the money with the bank but the bank requires me to get a foreign partner who can help me and stand on my behalf for the claim. I would like you to help me in this regards , when the money transferred i will offer you % 15 of the total sum for your assistance.. Presently I am living in a refugee camp in our nearby country for saving my life . Listen again , i have the death and bank deposit certificates of my late father which i will send to you later when i hear from you about helping me in this transaction. If you can help me , contact me at my email address vanessa_aime@yahoo.co.uk so that i tell you more about this transaction. you can also call me on this telephone number of the security office of the refugee camp , +221 772417983 Tell them that you want to speak with me Miss Vanessa Aime , they will call me from the female hotels of the camp to answer you .
I will look furward to hearing from you .

Thank you ,

Miss Vanessa Aime

Ich denke, sie gehört nicht hierher als Hinweis an den Admin und als Warnung an alle anderen.

MfG

Ymos

Diesen Beitrag beantworten

Thema Autor Datum
Zilda20 Gast 28.04.2010 18:57
Re: Zilda20 Bunny 28.04.2010 18:59
Re: Zilda20 Gast 28.04.2010 19:01
Re: Zilda20 king nestor 28.04.2010 19:04
Re: Zilda20 Gast 28.04.2010 19:08
Re: Zilda20 Gast 28.04.2010 19:09
Re: Zilda20 Gast 28.04.2010 19:10

Antwort schreiben

Um einen Beitrag beantworten zu können, musst du dich anmelden!

Anmelden

Bitte melde dich an!

Kostenlos registrieren

Du kannst dich nun kostenlos registrieren!

* Pflichteingaben